Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Day of Class!

Today is the first day of a new class at Kaplan! This is always an exciting day for me. I'm looking forward to meeting the students, seeing where they're from, learning what their hopes and dreams are, and hoping I can be a positive part of their success.

One of the great things about online classes is that we get such a broad perspective on all of the topics we will cover in our class. What's "normal" for me in Georgia may be very different all the way across the country in California...or all the way around the world in Japan!

I'm heading over to the "Introduce Yourself" board on our class site right now - Can't Wait!!!

Gabcast! Welcome #1

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wanda! Its me Lauren. I enjoyed class last night and could not stop talking about it all day today. I have let all of my co-workers know about me taking classes and what my goal is and they are very supportive. I feel very good about the direction I am heading and can't wait to learn more. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete